Dear colleagues from civil society and business community,
On Wednesday 3rd February 2021, the European Commission and Kosovo authorities will hold the fifth SAA Subcommittee on Internal Market, Competition, Health and Consumer Protection.
Prior to the meeting, the EU Office in Kosovo would like to invite relevant stakeholders from the civil society and business community to provide written inputs via the attached form. The aim of this consultation is to enable you to contribute to the dialogue between the EU and the Government of Kosovo, share information and views that can be fed into the discussion.
Below you will find for your information the topics that will be covered during the Subcommittee meeting.
We look forward to receiving your contributions until 22nd of January.
Topics to be discussed in the 5th SAA sub-committee on Internal Market and Competition:
1. Public Procurement, including e-procurement
2. Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright and related rights, Industrial Property Rights)
3. Rights of Establishment and Freedom to Provide services / Postal Service / Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications
4. Competition Policy (State Aid, Anti-Trust and Mergers)
5. Free Movement of Capital / Financial Services / Company law
6. Consumer and Health Protection
In the link below find attached the template for written contribution: