TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR Guest Lecturer
The project “Fostering sustainable organizational development for CSOs in Kosovo’’ is a project funded by European Union, managed by EU Office in Kosovo, and implemented by Forum for Civic Initiatives (FIQ) and Institute for Development Policy (INDEP). The goal of the project is to contribute towards a democratic society through developing sustainable Civil Society Organizations, which would serve as agents to authentic changes in policymaking and decision taking at all levels. This project aims to support CSOs in Kosovo with a special focus on organizational, advocacy development, capacity building for fundraising, profiling, partnership building and networking. In this way, their contribution to decision-making and policy-making at local and central level will increase. One of this components of the project is ‘The Sustainability Academy’. The Sustainability Academy provides comprehensive capacity building training for local CSOs, not only with regards to organizational development, but also specifically to equip them with the required skills and competencies on developing and implementing successful advocacy initiatives.
- Position Objectives
Within the “Fostering sustainable organizational development for CSOs in Kosovo’’ project funded by European Union, managed by EU Office in Kosovo, and implemented by Forum for Civic Initiatives (FIQ) and Institute for Development Policy (INDEP) is looking to contract a physical/legal entity or company offering training services in “Data collecting and analyzing”.
- Description of Tasks and Responsibilities
The contracted person shall provide services to the “Fostering sustainable organizational development for CSOs in Kosovo’’ 2 (two) hours of Online Lecture.
- 2 (two) hours of lecture “Data collecting and analyzing”.
- Expected results and final outcomes
- Submission of prepared training materials
- Holding a 2-hour Online training;
- Compliance with foreseen deadlines;
- Professionalism in performing tasks;
- Written report on the held training.
- Expert Profile and Requirements
- The contracted person must have experience in project management;
- Must have provided the same lectures in the topic;
- Excellent command of Albanian;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Qualification and experience in project management must be proven through CV.
- Financial Offer
- Task Duration
The training will be held on the 10th of July, 2020.
- The engagement will be made on the basis of a service contract between Institute for Development Policy (INDEP) and the contracted person;
- This service will be provided by external contractor;
- The contracted party is bound to respect the confidentiality of the contract;
- Interested parties are invited to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Expression of Interest,
- Indication of the expected compensation.
- Submit your application electronically by 7th of July, 2020 to: [email protected]. Shall you have any questions, send an e-mail to: [email protected] or call: +381 38 224 886.
- These terms of reference will be an integral part of the contract between Institute for Development Policy (INDEP) and the contracted person.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview!