Call for Proposals for grants for the EU Civil Society Facility and Media Programme in favour of the Western Balkans and Turkey for 2021-2023
The European Commission is announcing a Call for Proposals for grants for the EU Civil Society Facility and Media Programme in favour of the Western Balkans and Turkey for 2021-2023 (IPA III). EUR 18 million is available to support the following:
- Regional thematic networks of Civil Society Organisations;
- Small scale projects in support of good neighbourly relations between Serbia and Kosovo*;
- Regional CSOs networks promoting media freedom and freedom of expression; and
- Quality Journalism initiative
The deadline for online submission of Concept Notes is 24 May 2022 at 18:00h (Brussels time).
There are six thematic lots under the Call. Full information can be found HERE.
The EU TACSO 3 project is organising online information sessions on 27 April 2022 to help applicants familiarise themselves with the Call.
There are three sessions, please register separately for each session you want to attend. The registration process for info sessions will be open until Tuesday, 26 April 2022, 12:00hrs.
- 9:30 – 11.00h Info session on the Call for Proposals (registration link)
- 12:00 – 13.30h Webinar on Concept Note preparation (registration link)
- 15:00 – 16.30h Webinar on the preparation of the Full Application Form (registration link)
EU Civil Society Survey for the Western Balkans and Turkey
On behalf of the European Commission, DG NEAR,...
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL OF ACTIVISM 2022 IS OPEN
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL OF ACTIVISM IS...